Frequently Asked Questions
|Maintaining public health is in everyone's best interest. Making sure that everyone knows and follows the same procedures and protocols to protect public health is the goal of various state licensing agencies.|
Click on a link below for information regarding our programs.
- Childcare Facilities
- Food Borne Illness
- Food Services: Licensing/Plan Review
- General Food Safety/Food Classes
- Group Functions
- Group Homes
- Indoor Exposures (Radon, Mold, Asbestos)
- Junk Vehicles/Community Decay
- Public Accommodations
- Public Pools and Spas
- Septic Systems
- Solid Waste
- Tattoo Services
- Temporary Food Service (TFS)
- Trailer Courts/Campgrounds
- Water Lab
- Well Permitting
Need More Information? Contact Us!
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.