Licensed Facilities: Child Care Centers and Group Homes
Child Care Centers
Missoula's Child Care Centers are regulated by the state of Montana and inspected annually the Missoula City-County Health Department.
- Announcements and News from MCCHD
- Training/Online Resources
- Plan Review for New Facilities or Remodels
- Rules and Regulations
Links to Resources
- National Child Care Information Center
- Montana Resources for Child Care
- Missoula Child Care Resources
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.