Child Care Centers - Online Training and Resources
Safety and sanitation in Child Care facilities encompasses concerns in several areas from food safety to proper cleaning and disinfection. The educational resources below target all aspects of Child Care sanitation.
Food Safety -
Safe food handling is very important in Child Care facilities. Children, especially those under 5, are considered a highly-susceptible population, which means they are more likely to become sick or have complications due to illness. They can even die. Being food safe not only helps you serve great nutritious meals, but can also save a life.
- Sanitation in Child Care Facilities Food Safety PowerPoints
- Food Safety Training at MCCHD
- Custom Classes
- Recommended Links: Training, Videos, Games and Signs
- MCCHD Food Safety Blog
- Latest news about food safety
- FoodLine Newsletter
General Safety and Sanitation -
- Sanitation in Child Care Facilities General Sanitation and Safety PowerPoints
- NMSU 's Science Pirates - make teaching science and hand washing fun!
- Reportable Illness List
- Missoula Child Care Resources
- 2009-2010 Mini Grant Application
Interested in taking a Child Care Sanitation course from MCCHD? Let us know! We would like to expand the educational opportunities we provide. Email email@example.com.