Licensed Facilities: Health Permits
When do I need a health permit?
Environmental Health permits are needed whenever the activity is regulated by the City or Missoula City-County Health Code Regulations. Currently health permits are required for any of the following regulated activities:
- Septic System Installation, Regulation 1
- Large Group Functions, Regulation 2
- Bake Sales, Regulation 4
- Non-Profit Dinner or Potluck, Regulation 4
- Farmers' Market, City Municipal Code, Chapter 8.20
- Street Market, Missoula Municipal Code, Chapter 8.22
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.