Crime Victim Advocate Program
Office Hours and Contact Information
We are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 a.m.) and Wednesday (8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.).
|Office Location||500 N Higgins, Suite 201|
|Mailing Address||200 W Broadway|
|Missoula MT 59802|
The CVA program provides free and confidential assistance to victims of relationship violence, sexual assault, stalking, and property crime by offering advocacy and resource information in civil and criminal matters.
- Listen and advocate on behalf of the victim
- Offer confidential services
- Provide crisis counseling, emotional support, and guidance
- Explain how the court process works
- find out what is happening in your court case
- Assist you with your application for an Order of Protection if you are a victim of physical or sexual assault and/or stalking
- Help you prepare for an Order of Protection hearing
- Talk to you about the Crime Victim Compensation Fund
- Inform our about community services
- Provide a safe place to discuss court matters
- Help you request restitution for losses, damages, and medical costs
You do not have to visit the Crime Victim Advocate office to apply for an Order of Protection. Go to the Order of Protection Forms and Checklist page.