Health Services: Infectious Disease Reporting
Reportable Diseases in Montana
- Infectious Disease Reporting Form - MCCHD
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Reporting Form - MCCHD
- Food-Borne Disease Outbreak Report Form - DPHHS
- Pertussis Case Report Form - CDC
- Varicella Case Report Form - DPHHS
- Water-Borne Disease Outbreak Report Form - CDC
To report a suspected or confirmed communicable disease case, please fax the case report form to our confidential fax at (406)258-3610 or call (406)258-3896.
Disease Reporting Binders are available to Health Care Providers in Missoula County. Contents of the binders are available HERE and are updated regularly. To request a hard copy of the binder, please contact the Infectious Disease office at (406)258-3896.