The Survey Office is a division of the Missoula County Public Works Department. It is located on the ground floor of the Missoula County Administration Building, at 199 W Pine Street. The Survey Office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday, except holidays.
The Survey Office provides or has available the following:
- Aerial photographs
- Certificates of Survey: Index | Images | Search
- Certificate of Survey/Subdivision review
- Corner Recordation Forms
- Deed Exhibits
- Deceased Survey records
- EDMI Calibration Line
- GLO/BLM survey notes & plats for Missoula County
- CORS - LOLO
- CORS - MSOL
- Historical maps, drawings, & other records (No data available yet.)
- Library of survey related books and reference manuals (No data available yet.)
- Road right-of-way information: Petition to Abandon or Alter R/W
- Procedure to Abandon or Alter a County Road Right-of-Way
- Subdivisions Index-Alphabetic | Index-Location | Images | Search
- Survey Monuments
To send comments regarding the Survey web pages, contact: WEBNOVICE
The above list is the main areas in which the Survey Office is involved. The headings of the main areas will eventually all be linked to the actual data or information available. All of the data and information listed is available at our office, some is available digitally by request. While it is our intent to make all of our records available on-line, the process will take years to complete.
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.