GPS Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) LOLO
A Trimble Trimmark 3 radio broadcasts RTK (CMR+) at 460.2500 MHz from the Lolo CORS site at a baud rate of 9600, with index number 1.
Data is available through NGS UFCORS.
A CMR+ correction is also provided via the ip address: 22.214.171.124:5017
STATION INFORMATION (NGS PID DN6069 & DN6070)
- Latitude of ARP: 46° 45' 46.24773" North
- Longitude of ARP: 114° 05' 48.67207" West
- Horizontal Datum: NAD83 (2011)
- Vertical Datum: NAVD88
- Height above Ellipsoid to L1 Antenna Phase Center (as per NGS): 3641.47 US Survey ft., 1109.922 m
- Height above Ellipsoid to Antenna Base (as per NGS): 3641.25 US Survey ft., 1109.856 m
- Orthometric Height of Antenna Base, or Antenna Reference Point (ARP)
- (by calculation): 3689.6 US Survey ft., 1124.59 m
- Receiver: Trimble NetR9
- Antenna: Trimble Zephyr Geodetic 2
- Data measurement interval: 1 second
- Mask = 0°
- Receiver operates 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
For information about the antenna, go to the NGS site: ANTENNA
This station is part of the National CORS Network. For more information about this station, visit: LOLO
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.