RTK CMR+ broadcast via UHF radio is temporarily by an HPB450 radio located at the Missoula CORS site. Trimble users need to set their rover radio to TT450s at 4800 bps.
Data via IP is still available.
GPS Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) MSOL
- A Trimmark 3 radio broadcasts RTK (CMR+) at 460.3750 MHz from Point Six at a baud rate of 9600, with index number 0.
- RTK CMR+ corrections are available via the ip address: 188.8.131.52:5017
RTCM 3.x corrections are available via the ip address: 184.108.40.206:5018
- CLICK THIS LINK FOR DATA FILES (from NGS Website)
STATION INFORMATION (NGS PID DE8232 & DN1840)
- Latitude of ARP: 46° 55' 45.83772" North
- Longitude of ARP: 114° 06' 31.84489" West
- Horizontal Datum: NAD83 (2011)
- Vertical Datum: NAVD88
- Height above Ellipsoid to L1 Antenna Phase Center (as per NGS): 3151.82 US Survey ft., 960.678 m
- Height above Ellipsoid to Antenna Base (as per NGS): 3151.61 US Survey ft., 960.612 m
- Orthometric Height of L1 Antenna Phase Center (by calculation): 3200.91 US Survey ft., 975.639 m
- Orthometric Height of Antenna Base (by differential levels): 3200.72 US Survey ft., 975.581m *
- Receiver: Trimble NetR5
- Antenna: Trimble Zephyr Geodetic 2 RoHS TRM 57971.00
- Mapping Data epochs: SYNC measurements = 1 second; Positions = 15 seconds
- Survey Data epochs: 15 seconds
- Mask = 0°
- Receiver operates 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
The orthometric height of the ARP was determined by 3-wire differential leveling to NGS benchmarks G 14 Reset and R 446, using a Zeiss Ni2 level, to be 975.587m on July 15, 2003.
*An orthometric height of the ARP was determined using first-order equipment and methods to be 975.581m. That level run will be submitted to NGS for publication.
For information about the antenna, go to the NGS site: ANTENNA
This station is part of the National CORS Network. For more information about this station, visit: MSOL
To download a PowerPoint presentation about establishing this CORS, given in Helena, 7-22-03, click: MSOL CORS
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.