Welcome to Missoula County Financial Services website. The Office of Financial Services maintains the County’s financial records. Financial Services staff:
- Process and manage County-wide payroll and accounts payable.
- Report internal financial conditions to the commissioners and department heads.
- Provide technical and clerical support for the budget process.
- Maintain the County's Rural Special Improvement District (RSID) records.
- Provide external financial reporting including the final budget document and the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
The "Comprehensive Annual Financial Report" (CAFR) for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2010 is available on our website. The CAFR is contained in a single "Portable Document Format" (.PDF) due to the complexity of the information. There may be other versions such as HTML, MS Word, or simple text documents in the future.
The Missoula County Budget for fiscal years 2003-2012 are also available on our website. The "Budget Detail" section is a Table of Contents web page, which provides links to each section of the budget. Each section has a description and further links to associated documents such as lists of personnel positions, Statements of Budgets, and Statements of Revenue.
To access some of the pages in this website, you will have to download Adobe's Acrobat Reader if you don't already have it installed. This reader is necessary to view all the .PDF documents mentioned above.