Air Pollution Control Board
Authority and Governance
- Revised Code of Montana 1947, Section 69-3919
- Montana Code Annotated 75-2-301, 75-2-402, 7-1-2101, 7-5-2101(2) and 7-5-2104
- City/County Joint Resolution - Air Pollution Control Program
- Board of County Commissioners Resolution - Air Pollution Control Program
- Air Pollution Control Program
The Air Pollution Control Board administers matters pertaining to the Missoula City-County Air Pollution Control Program in order to require the use of all available practicable methods to reduce, prevent and control air pollution in the City and County.
Mission and Guiding Principles
The mission of the Board of Health is to establish policies and advocate for conditions supportive of healthy people, environments, and community.
The Air Pollution Control shares this mission and adheres to the same guiding principles.
The Guiding Principles were last revised on February 18, 2010.
The latest revisions to Board of Health's Strategic Directions were adopted on February 17, 2011. The Air Pollution Control Board also follows this guidance.
Links to the Calendar, Agendas and Minutes
Regular Monthly Meetings: 3rd Thursday of Every Month
Meetings of the Water Quality District, Air Pollution Control, and Health Boards are held from 12:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday of the month in the board conference room (210) at the Missoula City-County Health Department, located at 301 West Alder. Occasionally, the meeting order may be changed, which is reflected in the appropriate agenda.
- Meeting Order: See the agenda.
- Time: 12:15 to 3:00 p.m.
- Location: Board Conference Room (210), Missoula City-County Health Department, 301 West Alder, Missoula, MT
- Other: Items on the agenda and the meeting order are subject to change.
The same seven members serve on all three boards, with the exception of an eighth member who serves on the Water Quality District Board.
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.