DUI Task Force - Child Safety Seat Usage
4 out of 5 child safety seats are used incorrectly!
Is your child's seat appropriate for his or her age and weight?
Does it fit securely in your vehicle?
- Missoula's top 5 safety seat problems
- Tips for using a booster seat
- To make an appointment to have a professional make sure your child safety seat is installed correctly you may call Missoula Rural Fire, 579-6172. They hold check-up events once a month, by appointment.
- Booster Seat info from Oregon answers some questions regarding booster seat use.
- Safe Kids USA
- Safety seat check stations - Missoula and Hamilton - if you are uncertain whether or not your child's seat is installed correctly.
Buckle Up Montana - Missoula's coalition to address seat belt use.
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.