Missoula City-County Health Department: Health Promotion
Designated Driver Program
The goal of a Designated Driver Program is to reduce the number of
impaired drivers on our roadways, thereby improving the chances that
get home alive.
The program works by encouraging 1 member of a party to stay sober and
safely drive the rest of the group home. This Designated Driver will
receive free soft drinks at participating establishments.
A monthly drawing is held of the
Designated Drivers names.
The winner receives a $100 gas card donated by Noon's Petroleum.
The following Missoula bars participate in the Designated Driver Program:
As of June, 2013
- Als' Bar - 119 W. Alder
- Blue Canyon - 3720 N. Reserve
- Boomer's Pub - 2021 Brooks
- Brooks & Browns - 200 S. Pattee
- Charlie B's - 428 N. Higgins
- Deano's Casino - 5318 W. Harrier Drive
- The Depot - 201 W. Railroad
- Desperado - 3101 S. Russell
- Diamond Jim's Crossroads - 8050 US Hiway 10 W.
- Diamond Jim's Eastgate - 900 E. Broadway
- Diamond Jim's on Russell - 1605 S. Russell
- Doc Hollidays - 1900 Brooks
- Double Front - 122 W. Alder
- Elbow Room - 1855 Stephens
- Flathead Brew Pub - 424 N. Higgins
- Hellgate Elks Lodge - 112 N. Pattee St.
- Iron Horse Brew Pub - 501 N. Higgins
- James Bar - 127 W. Alder
- Lucky Strike - 515 Dearborn
- Marvin's - 7995 Laflesch Ln.
- Missoula Club - 139 W. Main
- Monks - 225 Ryman
- Muralts - Junct. I-90 and Hiway 93
- Old Post - 103 W. Spruce
- Paradise Falls - 3621 Brooks
- Poor Henry's Bar - 19150 US Hiway 20 E.
- Pressbox - 835 E. Broadway
- Red's Bar - 217 Ryman
- Sean Kelly's - 130 W. Pine
- Sean Kelly's Stone of Accord - 4951 N. Reserve
- Silver Dollar - 307 Railroad St. W
- Stockman's - 125 W. Front
- Sunrise Saloon - 1805 Regent
- Tamarack - 231 W. Front
- The Rhino - 158 Ryman
- Top Hat - 134 W. Front
- Union Club Bar - 208 E. Main
- Westside Lanes - 1615 Wyoming