Health Services: Eat Smart
Making the healthy choice an easy choice.
Did you know that the average grocery store has over 30,000 food choices? We'll help you discover how to choose healthy, tasty foods that won’t break your budget.
By participating in an Eat Smart Shop Smart tour, you'll learn to:
- Read and understand nutrition information on food labels.
- Identify meaningful health claims.
- Shop to prevent or manage health problems such as high blood pressure, heart disease or diabetes.
- Find the healthiest food choices in every section of the store - from breads to frozen dinners.
When and Where?
Tours are held mornings, afternoons, and evenings at local supermarkets. The presentations are also available as a virtual tour, which can be held at a variety of locations (worksites, assisted living facilities, schools, etc.).
How Do I Join an On-site or Virtual Tour?
Please contact Rebecca Morley (406) 258-3827 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Eat Smart Shop Smart is FREE!
- Mary Pittaway, R.D. with 25 years of experience
- Rebecca Morley, Eat Smart Program Coordinator
Health Services Director
Kate Siegrist - 258-4986
Nutrition Services Manager
Mary Pittaway - 258-4837
Eat Smart Coordinator
Rebecca Morley - 258-3827
Lisa Tims - 258-3894
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.