Health Services: Out-Patient Clinic
- Services offered
- Clinic hours
- Contact us or make an appointment
- Seasonal influenza vaccinations
- PERTUSSIS INFORMATION
Don't wait until the end of summer to get your kids in for back-to-school immunizations. Come in early August to beat the long lines.
Walk in to the Missoula City-County Health Department
except on Wednesdays when we open at 10am.
Be sure to bring your child's immunization records.
- We are able to bill most insurance companies.
- We have a sliding fee scale available for those with no insurance.
- No child is denied vaccines due to inability to pay.
Services offered by the Out-Patient Clinic:
- Adult immunizations
- Immunizations for kids age 0 - 18
- Blood draws for antibody titers: Hepatitis B, Rubella, Varicella, Rabies, etc.
- HIV testing and counseling - appointment required
- Hepatitis C Tests
- Urine pregnancy tests
- Lice checks
- TB testing & follow-up
- Lead screening
- Flu shots
- Travel immunizations - appointment required
- Other immunization information resources
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am to
MCCHD's Out-Patient Clinic is open
during the lunch hour
TB testing available only on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays during the above hours. You must return 3 days later to have the test read so please plan accordingly. Cost is $20.
Travel shots and consultation are by appointment only. Call 258-3363.
HIV/AIDS testing by appointment only. Call 258-3896. Cost is $45 for a Quick Test or a donation. Testing will NOT be denied due to inability to pay.
Protect yourself and those around you --- get a flu shot!
The CDC recommends all individuals age 6 months and older receive a flu shot. We provide the following types of flu vaccines for this season:
- Injectable flu shots - $30 - age 6 months and up
- Flu mist - $35 - must be between ages 2 - 49
- High-dose Flu shots - $55 - must be age 65 or older
Your friendly Public Health Nurse will help you decide which flu vaccine is right for you!
We can bill most insurances so please bring your insurance card. No one will be turned away due to inability to pay for vaccine.
Call 258-4745 if you have any questions.
406-258-4745 or 406-258-4750