Out-Patient Clinic Contact Information
Calling all Teens!! March 30th through April 3rd come to the Health Department and update your immunizations for school. Get your Tdap, Meningitis, HPV and Varicella! Enter your name into a drawing, one entry for each vaccine you receive. Drawing will be held on April 6th, need not be present to win.
Missoula City-County Health Department, 301 West Alder, downtown Missoula.
Walk-in Clinic Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday - 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Open during the lunch hour
- For questions: 258-4745 or 258-4750
- Travel immunizations by appointment only: 258-3363
- HIV testing by appointment only: 258-3896
- Sliding fee scale for children's immunizations under-insured or un-insured
- Please bring current immunization records
- Please bring current insurance information, if applicable. We are able to bill most insurance companies for routine vaccines.