Out-Patient Clinic Contact Information
Missoula City-County Health Department, 301 West Alder, downtown Missoula.
Walk-in Clinic Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday - 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Open during the lunch hour
The clinic will be closed Monday, February 9th, due to a remodeling move. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
- For questions: 258-4745 or 258-4750
- Travel immunizations by appointment only: 258-3363
- HIV testing by appointment only: 258-3896
- Sliding fee scale for children's immunizations under-insured or un-insured
- Please bring current immunization records
- Please bring current insurance information, if applicable. We are able to bill most insurance companies for routine vaccines.