Out-Patient Clinic Contact Information
Missoula City-County Health Department, 301 West Alder, downtown Missoula.
Walk-in Clinic Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday - 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Open during the lunch hour
The clinic will be closed May 25th for the Memorial Day holiday.
The clinic will also be closed Monday, June 1st, in order to move into our remodeled area. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- For questions: 258-4745 or 258-4750
- Travel immunizations by appointment only: 258-3363
- HIV testing by appointment only: 258-3896
- Sliding fee scale for children's immunizations under-insured or un-insured
- Please bring current immunization records
- Please bring current insurance information, if applicable. We are able to bill most insurance companies for routine vaccines.