Contact Us: Phone (406) 258-3896
Fax (406) 258-3610
Disease Reporting - Info for Health Care Professionals
- Health Alert/Advisory/Update
- Reportable Diseases in Montana
- Report Forms
- Contact Information
- Health Care Provider Infectious Disease Reporting Binder
- Disease Reports by Quarter and Year
- Comparison Reports
Disease Information - Info for General Public
- Fact Sheets on all Reportable Diseases
- Links to Infectious Disease Information
Rapid HIV tests are available at the Health Department. Please call 258-3896 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- Hours and location
The Montana Dept. of Health and Human Services is now on FACEBOOK.
Follow current state-wide news regarding public health issues such as
cardiovascular health, tobacco use prevention, diabetes awareness, etc.
There are also messages that offer tips and advice about how we can all
live healthier lives.
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.