Health Services: Wellness - Contact Information
The Missoula County Wellness program main office is located at the Missoula City-County Health Department, 301 West Alder, downtown Missoula.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Telephone: 406-258-4837 or 1-800-823-4740
Mary Pittaway, Wellness Director
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- National Institute of Health
- Big Bones Bash
- Eat Smart
- Eat Smart Play Hard Healthy Lifestyle
- Eat Smart Play Hard Kids'
- Jump Start Your Bones
- National Osteoporosis Research Center
- The Medicine Program
- Bone Strength
For additional contact information, refer to our contact page.