Are you interested in working at Missoula County? We're looking for bright, energetic and talented people like you!
Please read the following carefully before beginning the online application process.
- To apply for a job, click the "Create an Account Now!" link to the right, and follow the directions provided.
- Enter your login/email address and password in the fields provided to the right.
- Logging in allows you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply for new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of applications you've submitted.
To be considered for employment, please complete our online employment application, which will officially put you into our database for the open position(s) of your choice. Your application and all required attachments must be submitted by the deadline stated on the individual job posting. Each job Posting lists position duties, responsibilities, detailed job requirements and required documentation that must be submitted in order to be considered.
An application is not complete until (1) you submit all required materials, and (2) you certify your submission on the electronic signature page.
Submitted applications may not be edited for that specific posting; however, applications for subsequent openings can be updated.
Before beginning the online application assemble the following information or documents:
- Work history information and dates.
- Test results (e.g., MT Job Service Typing Test).
- Certifications and licenses.
- Cover letter.
- College transcripts.
- Other position specific documents listed on the posting.
This will reduce the likelihood of lost data and/or being automatically logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Questions? Contact Human Resources via email or by phone: 406.258.4462 or 406.258.4874.
If you've never applied for a job at Missoula County, you'll need to create an account in our
Human Resources Employment Application system. Once you've created an account, applying for a job
is a quick and easy process!