Are you interested in working at Missoula County? We're looking for bright, energetic and talented people like you!
Please read the following carefully before beginning the online application process.
- To apply for a job, click the "Create an Account Now!" link to the right, and follow the directions provided.
- Enter your login/email address and password in the fields provided to the right.
- Logging in allows you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply for new jobs without re-entering your application information.
To be considered for employment:
- You must complete the Missoula County online employment application; and
- Select the position you are applying for from the list of available jobs; and
- Scan and upload required attachments (if applicable); and
- Submit your application. Your application and all required attachments (jpg, pdf, or doc formats only)
must be submitted by the deadline stated on the individual job posting.
Each job posting lists duties, minimum job qualification requirements, and lists any documentation that must be
submitted in order to be considered. An application is not complete unless you submit all required documents by the recruitment deadline.
Once the closing date for an opening has passed, applicants cannot update the application submitted for that job. However,
when applying for subsequent openings, applicants can modify their online application prior to submitting.
To reduce the likelihood of being automatically logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity,
assemble all of the following before beginning the online application process:
- Work history information and dates
- Education history information and dates
- All required documentation as listed on the "To Apply" section of the job posting (jpg, pdf or doc format only) examples:
- Test results (e.g., MT Job Service Typing Test).
- Certifications and licenses.
- Cover letter.
- College transcripts.
- Other documents listed on the posting.
For assistance with this online application process contact the Missoula Job Service at 406-542-5759 or contact Missoula County Human Resources at 406-258-4874.
If you've never applied for a job at Missoula County, you'll need to create an account in our
Human Resources Employment Application system. Once you've created an account, applying for a job
is a quick and easy process!