Missoula County Community and Planning Services
- NEW! Preparing For Flood Information provided by FEMA on how to prepare for a flood. This explains how to protect yourself and your property, and details the steps to take now so that you can act quickly when you, your home, or your business is in danger.
- NEW! USGS Stream Gauges In Missoula County
- NEW! Missoula County requests statements of qualifications from planning firms that will include reviewing and revising the 2005 Missoula Growth Policy; developing and facilitating public process; and guiding the plan through governing body review and adoption. Click here for the Request for Qualifications.
- NEW! Missoula County and its partners have launched a new website for the Missoula-to-Lolo Trail. Visit the website at: http://www.missoula2lolotrail.org.
Missoula County Community
and Planning Services Has Moved
The Missoula County Community and Planning Services Department (CAPS) has moved its office this week from 317 Woody Street to 323 West Alder Street next door to the City-County Health Department.
Click here for a map to the new office.
Missoula County Is Seeking Nominations for the 2014 Land Stewardship Award
Missoula County is now accepting nominations for the 2014 Land Stewardship Award. The award recognizes landowners and residents who are taking stewardship of land and water seriously and embarking on projects and practices that make a difference — for land, water, forests, wildlife, and communities. Missoula County, with the leadership of the County’s Open Lands Citizen Advisory Committee, would like to thank these outstanding stewards and, more importantly, learn from them through the annual Land Stewardship Award program.
Click here for the full press release.
Nominations are due April 30, 2014.
- Interested in volunteering for Missoula County?
**For City planning and zoning, contact the City Development Services at 552-6630 and visit the website here.
Last updated on April 9, 2014
The Missoula County Community and Planning Services operates under three sections. Click on each link below to learn more about these sections.
To learn more about the Community and Planning Services program, please contact any of our staff by e-mail, phone or visit our offices at 323 W. Alder in downtown Missoula.
|Mailing Address:||Office Address|
| 200 West Broadway
Missoula, MT 59802
| 323 W. Alder St. (click
here for map)
(just west of the City-County Health Department - click here for location)
|Phone:||406-258-3432 and 406-258-4657|
|Planning Information Desk Phone:||(406) 258-4642|
Click here for CAPS staff directory.