Missoula County Community Councils
Council meetings are posted on the Community and Planning Services Calendar of Events.
Community Councils acts as liaisons to the County Commissioners and bring information from citizens and residents of their areas to the attention of the Commissioners. Community Councils may also provide additional information deemed useful, beneficial and helpful to the Commissioners in making decisions which affect the community.
Community Councils can provide leadership and support to the community by
assisting with issues related to orderly growth and development as well
protection in the area. Community Councils are advisory only and have no tax or other governmental powers.
All Community Council Meetings
- Fall 2012 All Community Council Meeting: Minutes and Agenda
- Spring 2012 All Community Council Meeting: Minutes and Agenda
- Fall 2011 All Community Council Meeting: Minutes and Agenda
- Spring 2011 All Community Council Meeting: Minutes and Agenda
Further Information for Community Councils
Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Form Information
- General Information on the FY15 Financial Forms
- FY2015 Community Council Request for Funding Form
- FY2014 Community Council Annual Report Form
- FY2015 Agreement between Community Councils and the Board of County Commissioners
Forms for Community Council Candidates
Community Council Handbook, 2nd Edition (May 2012)
For information on other Missoula County Boards and Commissions, click here.