Community Council - Swan Valley & Condon Comprehensive Growth Plan Committee:
Growth, development and conservation in the Upper Swan Valley have been guided by the Swan Valley-Condon Comprehensive Plan, adopted by the Missoula County Board of Commissioners in 1996. The residents and property owners of Swan Valley would now like to update that plan -- for a number of reasons, and to address a number of issues that have arisen since the 1996 plan was formulated.
PLEASE NOTE: The July 2015 Planning
Committee will meet on Wednesday, July 15.
The Planning Committee meets every second Wednesday at 4:00pm at the Condon Community Center.
Click HERE for minutes and agendas
Links to Documents and Data
- Swan Valley Draft Economic Development Element 2.0 (July 2015)
- Swan Valley Draft Natural Resources and Environment Element (July 2015)
- Swan Valley Draft Population (June 2015)
- Swan Valley CC Approved Goals Document - Revised June, 2014
- Visioning Goals Draft Report - December 2013
- Swan Valley GIS Project (Geodata Services, Inc. 2012)
DRAFT Swan Valley and
Condon Community Profile
(as prepared by the Swan Valley Community Council Planning Committee September 2010)
Note: This draft document has been produced through a collaborative effort of
residents. It has not been reviewed by Swan Valley and has not been adopted as policy by Missoula County . For information on this local effort, contact the Missoula County Community Council. For questions about the County's growth policy amendment process and planning projects, please contact Community and Planning Services at 258-4657. Swan Valley
Updated July 13, 2015