skip to the main content area of this page
Community and Planning Services
(406) 258-3432 & (406) 258-4657
Missoula County Seal and image of areas around the City
Community and Planning Services
Missoula County Home

Community and Planning Services: Maps

Large Area Zone Maps

Urban Fringe Development Area (UFDA) Maps

Growth Policy Maps

Other Maps and Resources

**For City planning and zoning maps, contact the City Development Services at
552-6630 and visit the website