Current Planning is responsible for the administration and enforcement of County zoning, subdivision, floodplain, shoreline, and other land-use regulations. Current Planners assist with rezoning and subdivision project review, variance requests, and information/research services as requested by members of the public. Current Planners issue sign, shoreline, floodplain, and zoning compliance permits, and they review business license and building permit applications for zoning compliance. Current Planning also is responsible for implementing and enforcing all County land-use ordinances, resolutions, and policies approved by the governing bodies.
***For City planning and zoning, contact the City Development Services at 552-6630 and visit the website here.
- Citizen -Petitioned Zoning
- Subdivision Exemption Projects
- Missoula Consolidated Planning Board
- Links to:
- County Subdivision Regulation Revisions
- County Zoning Regulation Revisions
- Zoning and Subdivision Projects
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Information Desk
- Permits - land use, zoning compliance, sign, floodplain, shoreline, etc.
- County Board of Adjustment
- Floodplain Administration
- Links to:
- Zoning Officer Opinions
- Information Desk: (406) 258-4642
- E-mail: email@example.com
Updated August 15, 2013