skip to the main content area of this page
Community and Planning Services
(406) 258-3432 & (406) 258-4657
Missoula County Seal and image of areas around the City
Community and Planning Services
Missoula County Home

Community and Planning Services:
 Permits & Applications

Permit Information

**For City permits, contact the City Development Services at 552-6630 and visit the website here.

Sign Permits

Project Applications

Subdivision Applications

Miscellaneous Forms