The Missoula County Parks and Trails Advisory Board announces Renny Malach as the 2014 County Parks and Trails Steward. Renny is recognized for his extraordinary dedication to Westside Little league, Big Sky Park, and generations of Missoula Kids. Click here to read the full press release and here for the Missoulian's coverage.
Since 2003, the Missoula County Parks and Trails Advisory Board has recognized exceptional people or organizations that work on behalf of Missoula County Parks by presenting them with the Park Steward Award. Awardees are given a certificate and their names are added to a plaque on display in the Community and Planning Services lobby.
Past award recipients include:
- 2014 Renny Malach (click here for Missoulian's Coverage)
- 2013 Jean Belangie-Nye
- 2012 Edward G. Heilman
- 2011 Missoula Horsemen's Council
- 2010 Seeley Lake Lions Club
- 2009 Pat Keffeler
- 2008 Big Sky Park Stewardship Committee and Bill Dahlbren, President
- 2007 Bill Bevis
- 2006 Hellgate Lions Club
- 2005 Frank and Phyllis Ramsey
- 2004 East Missoula Lions Club
- 2003 Charlie Brown
- 2003 Lloyd Twite