Missoula County Parks - Parks and Trails Plan
The Missoula County Parks and Trails Advisory Board voted to recommend to the Commissioners that they repeal the 1997 County Parks and Conservation Lands Plan and adopt the 2012 County Parks and Trails Plan, subject to minor copy edits. Commissioner action will be scheduled for later this year.
- Parks and Trails Master Plan (Approved March 2012)
- Summary of Public involvement for the Missoula County Parks and Trails Plan
- City-County Parks and Trails Survey Results
- Missoula City-County Parks and Trails Survey Results Presentation to Missoula City Council and Missoula County Commissioners - March 30, 2011
- Parks and Trails Plan Needs Analysis (March 1, 2011 Work Session)
- Community Survey Briefing (January 13, 2001 City and County Parks Board Meeting)
Please watch this web page for information about upcoming community meetings. You may also view the Community and Planning Services calendar or submit your email address to the Community and Planning Services Newsletter list for monthly updates: email@example.com.
If you have other questions about the Parks and Trails Plan update process, please feel free to contact us:Office address: 317 Woody Street, across from the County Courthouse in downtown Missoula
Mailing address: 200 W. Broadway, Missoula, MT 59802
Phone: (406) 258-3432
Updated July 2, 2013