skip to the main content area of this page
Grants and Community Programs
(406) 258-4939
Missoula County Seal and image of areas around the City
Department: Grants and Community Programs
Missoula County Home

Grants and Community Programs (GCP) - Home


If you are looking for information on city land use/zoning - go to the City Development Services website or call their main number at 552-6630. 


If you are looking for county land use/zoning - go to the Community and Planning Services web page or call their main number at 258-3432. 

News and Updates:

Last Updated September 30, 2013

How to Contact Us

Please note - if you need zoning information scroll up to the top of this page for city or county zoning.  The information below is for Grants only

Who are you looking for?Telephone Number
Grants Main Phone Number (406) 258-4939
Grants FAX Number (406) 258-4843
Agency E-mail
Mailing Address 200 W Broadway
Missoula, MT 59802
Physical Address 127 W Spruce

Site Navigation

Grants Divisions

More Information