Department Home| Contact Info| Dept News| FAQ's| Forms| Links
Department of Human Resources
Contact Information Where to find us and how to contact us.
Department News The latest news from our department - wellness, training opportunities, jobs, and more!
FAQ's Frequently Asked Questions that may lead you in the right direction.
Forms Departmental forms made available to you, formatted as PDF documents.
Links to collective bargaining contracts, employment information, benefit providers, and other related sites of interest.
The Department of Human Relations provides human resource management services for Missoula County, including:
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee orientation
- Compliance with state and federal employment laws
- Training and development
- Return to work and accommodations for injured workers
- Employee benefits July 1, 2007 - June 30, 2008
- Missoula County WELLNESS PROGRAM
- Labor/employee relations and collective bargaining (See "Links" page for collective bargaining agreements)
- Job analysis and job evaluation
- Accommodating employees with disabilities
- Creating and maintaining employee records
- Policies and Procedures. (*This is a .pdf document which requires Acrobat Reader to view. Use your browser's "back" button to return to this page.)
**NOTE: If you have any problems viewing .PDF files from this website, visit Adobe's website for the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The department also works with managers, supervisors, elected officials and other county employees on a wide variety of employment related issues. The department has responsibility for developing, revising, and administering personnel policies and procedures, which are adopted by the Board of County Commissioners.
Instructions on HOW TO APPLY for employment at Missoula County.
Human Resources Home Page | Contact Info | Dept News | FAQ's | Forms | Links
Missoula County Home Page
Copyright 2004 Missoula County