Partnership Health Center
Mammograms & Pap Tests
Low-cost or free for qualified women over 30 who are underinsured, or have no health insurance and meet income guidelines.
- Mammograms & Clinical Breast Exams
- Regular Pap Tests & Pelvic Exams
- Diagnostic services for abnormal tests
- Referral to Cancer Treatment Program if Necessary
|Family Size||Monthly Income||Yearly Income|
Source: Partnership Health Center
Contact your nearest administrative site:
Toll Free: 1-888-803-9343
Every Woman Matters!
One woman in 8 will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
Age is the single largest risk factor breast cancer-two thirds of all breast cancers occur in women over 50.
If found and treated early, over 95% of women diagnosed with breast cancer will survive.
A combination of regular mammograms, clinical breast exams and breast self-exam is the best way to detect breast cancer at its most treatable stage.
Links and Resources:
- Montana Cancer Control Progams
- Centers for Disease Control
- Sletten Regional Cancer Institute
- Montana Department of Health & Human Services
- The Komen Foundation Montana Affiliate
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations
- Avon Outreach Client Consent and Intake Form