Partnership Health Center
We are expanding!
Partnership Health Center has moved All Services to the old Creamery building at 401 West Railroad -- only two blocks away from our old location on Alder St! Please excuse the construction at the Creamery as we expand our facilites and services. Thank you!
Quality health care for everyone.
That's what Partnership Health Center is all about. We are Missoula's community health clinic, a place where everyone in our community can receive high quality health care. No one is turned away because they can't pay.
We encourage you to be a full participant in your health care. At Partnership Health Center, you can expect:
- A dedicated, caring, certified, professional staff.
- Modern facilities and up-to-date equipment.
- Commitment to meeting your individual needs.
We provide excellent care at affordable prices. Your cost may be discounted based on your family size and family income. We accept:
- Healthy Montana Kids/HMK (Previously CHIP)
- Private insurance
- Patients with no health insurance
Don't you feel better already?
Contact, Location and Hours:
Google has our contact information wrong. Please note:
- For an appointment, call 258-4789
- The fax number for the Center is 406-258-4732
- Our medical clinic, dental clinic and pharmacy are located at the Creamery building at 401 W. Railroad, only two blocks away from our old Alder Street location, blocks from the Mountain Line Bus Plaza downtown.
Partnership Health Center hours:
- Medical Clinic - 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
- Medical Clinic -9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday
- Dental Clinic - 7:15 AM to 5:00 PM Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
- Dental Clinic - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday
- Pharmacy - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Mon - Fri