Partnership Health Center - Health Services
For more information, click on the main title for each topic. This will take you to a separate page with more details.
- Comprehensive Medical Care
- Physical exams, women’s health & prenatal care, diagnosis, treatment, immunizations, behavioral health services, children’s health, nutrition services, same day access for established patients, and follow-up care.
- Dental Clinic
- Preventative & comprehensive care (M-F), and emergency care (M, W, Th, F only). Dental care is also available at the Seeley Swan Health Center (677-2277) & Lowell School Health Center (406-258-4430).
- As a patient at Partnership Health Center, you qualify for medications at a reduced cost.
- HIV/AIDS Services
- Assistance with medical, dental, and pharmacy needs is available. We also offer mental health services, and educational resources.
- Health Care for the Homeless
- Homeless members of our community may be eligible for this program. If eligible, you will work with a case manager to address difficulties in accessing medical, dental, and pharmacy services. Call 258-4450 for more information.
- Montana Cancer Screening Program
- Mammograms and Pap tests are low cost or free for qualifying women over 50. Qualifying patients eligible for assistance with breast and cervical cancer screenings as well as colon screenings. For more information call 258-4167.
- Seeley Swan Medical Center
- Partnership Health Center is pleased to announce the addition of the Seeley Swan Medical Center to the services that we provide. Please call (406) 677-2277 to schedule a medical or dental appointment. (Published June 10, 2014 at 3:10 P.M.)
- Lowell School health Center
- Partnership Health Center also now has medical, dental, and behavioral health services available for the Lowell School students and teachers, and their families. For an appointment or more information call 258-4430.