Partnership Health Center - Health Services
For more information, click on the main title for each topic. This will take you to a separate page with more details.
- Comprehensive Medical Care
- Physical exams, women's health, diagnosis, treatment, immunizations, mental health services, and follow-up care
- Dental Clinic
- Full service dental clinic
- As a patient at Partnership Health Center, you qualify for medications at a reduced cost.
- HIV/AIDS Services
- Assistance with medical, dental, and pharmacy needs is available. We also offer mental health services, and educational resources.
- Health Care for the Homeless
- Homeless members of our community may be eligible for this program. If eligible, you will work with a case manager to address difficulties in accessing medical, dental, and pharmacy services. Call 258-3360 for more information.
- Montana Breast and Cervical Health Program
- Mammograms and Pap tests are low cost or free for qualifying women over 50.