skip to the main content area of this page
Partnership Health Center
(406) 258-4789
Missoula County Seal and image of areas around the City.

Missoula County - Partnership Health Center

Department: Partnership Health Center
Missoula County Home

Partnership Health Center - Sliding Fee Scale

Sliding Fee Schedule

As a Federally Qualified Health Center, Partnership Health Center is able to offer most services on a sliding fee scale. This means that depending on your family income and family size, you may be eligible for greater discounts.

Sliding Fee Scale Eligibility

In order to access the Sliding Fee Scale Discount, you must provide one of the following items as proof of your financial status. Please bring it with you on the day of your appointment.

Still have questions about our Sliding Fee Scale? 

Inquire at the front desk or call us at 258-4450.

Need help finding insurance under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)?

Open Enrollment for 2015 is November 15th, 2014 - February 15th, 2015.

PHC has Certified Application Counselors available to help individuals/families who have questions about the ACA or who need assistance obtaining health insurance. You do not need to be a patient of PHC to utilize this resource! For more information, call 258-4450.

Helpful Links

About Partnership Health Center

Partnership Health Center Services

Search Health Sites