Partnership Health Center - Sliding Fee Scale
Sliding Fee Schedule
As a Federally Qualified Health Center, Partnership Health Center is able to offer most services on a sliding fee scale. This means that depending on your family income and family size, you may be eligible for greater discounts.
Sliding Fee Scale Eligibility
In order to access the Sliding Fee Scale Discount, you must provide one of the following items as proof of your financial status. Please bring it with you on the day of your appointment.
- Tax forms from the most recent year
- Paycheck stubs for one month, preferably with year to date income provided
- Office of Public Assistance benefit printout (food stamp benefit history)
- Fixed Income Statement (example: pension, social security of bank statement showing deposits)
- Signed person letter verifying financial status, housing situation, and how you cover expenses
- Letter on agency letterhead verifying financial status (example: Housing Authority)
- Student Grant Information
- If you are self-employed, tax forms from current year, and a profit and loss statement
Questions? Inquire at the front desk or call 258-4116.