Transportation - Archives
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP)
- Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
- Other Activities
- Bitterroot Rail
- West Broadway Corridor Vision Plan
MPO Review - Final document from the Missoula MPO Organizational Assessment
Final Adopted Transportation Related Documents:
- River Road/Emma Dickinson Infrastructure Plan
- Franklin to the Fort Infrastructure Plan - See more information on the Franklin to the Fort page
- 2001 Non-Motorized Plan New Format
- 1996 Transportation Plan
- 1998 Transportation Plan Update
- 2003 Interim Transportation Plan (1,280kb)
Amendment #1 to the 2006-2010 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Memorandum from MUTD asking for amendment to FFY 2007 -2010 TIP
- FY 2007-2010 TIP Amendment #1 Advertisement
- FFY 2007-2010 TIP Amendment (document)
- Advertisement FY 2007-2011 DRAFT TIP
- Advertisement Public Meeting re: FY 2007-2011 TIP
- Missoula TIP Conformity Concurrence Letter
- 2007-2011 TIP
- FFY 2007 - 2011 TIP Amendment #1 (approved by TPCC March 18, 2008)
- FFY 2007 - 2011 TIP (approved by TPCC May 15, 2007)
- Annual Project Listing FFY08
- 2009 - 2013 TIP Amendment #2 (06/29/09)
- 2009-2013 TIP Amendment #2 Ad
- 2009-2013 TIP Amendment #1
- 2009 - 2013 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) - 02/04/2009
- FFY 2006 Unified Planning Work Program - approved by TPCC September 22, 2005.
- FFY 2006 Unified Planning Work Program Amendment #1 - approved by TPCC January 17, 2006
Amendment #2 to the 2005-2006 Missoula Unified Planning Work
Program (UPWP) changes include:
A request from the City of Missoula to increase the Pl transportation funding to hire a consultant to conduct a charrette for the West Broadway corridor between Russell Street and Orange Street. The estimated Pl transportation cost would not exceed $60,000.00. The Missoula Redevelopment Agency (MRA) will provide up to $60,000.00 in MRA funding for this project. This cost estimate change is in Work Element 301 – Planning Area Transportation Plans, and is reflected on pages 14, 15 and 31 of the proposed UPWP Amendment.
- Amendment #3 to the 2005-2006 UPWP - approved July 28, 2006
FFY 2005 Unified Planning Work Program Amendment (Approved
The purpose of this amendment is to add consultant services (up to $35,000) to Work Element 100.A to assist with examination of current and future Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) structure.
- FFY 2005 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) (Approved 9/30/04)
- FFY 2004 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) (Approved September 30, 2003)
Long Range Transportation Plan Update
2008 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP):
- 2008 Missoula Long Range Transportation Plan Amendment #2
- 2008 Missoula Long Range Transportation Plan Amendment #1
- 2008 Missoula Long Range Transportation Plan (Final) includes amendments 1 and 2 - 10MB
- Envision Missoula and additional LRTP documents
- Western Bypass Meeting February 5, 2007
HKM Engineering presented information on the National Environmental Protection ACT section 4(f) related to the area on the western side of Missoula. Below you will find the graphic illustrating the 4(f) land, a graphic of a typical project development, and a link to a fact sheet on 4(f) but out by the Federal Highway Administration. All of this information was presented at the meeting. For more information please contact Mirtha Becerra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transportation Impact Fee Study
See also: City Impact Fee Advisory Committee
The Bitterroot Rail Working Group is a product of the the Rail Forum that took place in June of 2006. The goal of this working group is look at the big picture with an understanding of the restrictions on staff. The Rail Forum built a lot of momentum that has been carried on through the monthly meetings of the working group. Below you will find most of the presentations and notes from Forum as well as notes from past working group meetings. For more information please contact Mirtha Becerra at email@example.com.
Bitterroot Rail Working Group (webpage)
West Broadway Corridor Vision Plan
The final plan is now available!
The Missoula Redevelopment Agency (MRA) and the Missoula Office of Planning and Grants (OPG) conducted a charrette process to addresses long-term future needs and a vision for land use, economic development, vehicular movement and access, and increased pedestrian and bicycle safety for the West Broadway gateway corridor. To find more information on the charrette please visit the West Broadway web page:
Past RFP related documents:
- Request for Proposal Document
- West Broadway Planning Area Map (1.43 mb)
- Questions and Clarifications
**If anyone needs assistance reviewing this material, Missoula County will provide auxiliary aids and services.
Archived Quick links
2012 LRTP RFP Questions and Answers Updated - 11/10/2011
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.