Water Quality District
Frequently Asked Questions for Water Quality Topics
- What reports are available on Water Quality in the Missoula Valley?
- Should I test my water? What should I test for?
- Where can I find well logs and groundwater depths in Montana?
- What regulations protect water quality in Missoula?
- How can I dispose of Household Hazardous Wastes and Avoid Buying Hazardous Products?
- How are we protecting the Clark Fork River from Nutrient Pollution and Algae growth?
- What is being done to clean up PERC in the Aquifer?
- What information is available on facilities that may cause water pollution?
- What can I do to control weeds and protect water quality from herbicides?
- Why do I pay an annual fee to the WQD, and what does it pay for?
- What is being done to help educate the public about water quality?
- What is being done to clean up the Milltown Reservoir Superfund Site?
- What are some simple things I can do to help protect water quality?
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.