Water Quality District - Hazardous Waste
- Give Away: If you have usable wood, lumber, or logs to give away, contact the Missoulian, Missoula Independent, or Messenger to see if they are offering free "give-away" classified ads.
- Tree Waste: Contact EKO Compost (721-1423) for options.
- Reusable Dimensional Lumber: See Building Materials for several reuse possibilities.
- Non-reusable Scrap Wood: Can be disposed of at landfill.
- Treated Lumber: See Treated Wood for several disposal options.
The Residential Disposal Guide is provided by the Missoula Valley Water Quality District as a public service and is not an endorsement of specific businesses, services or products. Any omissions or inaccuracies are unintentional. Please contact us with corrections or additions. Call businesses or agencies to confirm hours, locations and charges for services, if any. For information on disposal of items not listed, email or call the Water Quality District at 406-258-4890, M - F, 8 am to 5 pm.
Much of the information provided is from the Washington County, MN, Dept. of Public Health and Environment website.
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.